Free Football Radio Issues

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I posted this on another list, but I see it has been queried on this list as well.

As of this writing, 9:00 pm est 01/04/2016, I am getting this web hosting service on the free football radio site and after all their ads and nonsense, it says the site you seek is temporarily out of service. It asks the web master to contact the web hosting people directly. When you click on that contact link, you get a user name and password request.

In my opinion, this means one of two things:
1. Free football didn't pay it's bill
2. Free football got shut down for encouraging free football.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."