Re: considering to start with Apple machines

Laz

I agree with Joseph. It was not entertaining at all to observe good
people being attacked and accused of wrongdoing. That should have been
nipped in the bud. Laz

On 9/3/15, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, you might've found it entertaining and fun while I found it very
boring in annoying to be honest with you. Anyways enough is enough before we
get in trouble.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404>
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 3, 2015, at 3:34 PM, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Joseph,
LOL, that was pretty entertaining for a while, but I can assure you, this
is a much nicer and calmer environment.

From: Joseph Hudson <mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com
<mailto:jhud7789@gmail.com>>