Re: Checking the progress of visual studio installation?

Carlos

It partially depends on what browser you are using. In Internet Explorer, you can press Control J and monitor the progress of downloads in that dialog.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 9:39 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Checking the progress of visual studio installation?

Hi,
My friend and I are going to learn how to program. In order to do this, I need to download visual studio. It's currently downloading as I type this.
I'm using my PC, which is running both the latest version of Windows, and the latest version of NVDA.
How can I check the progress of the download? NVDA + numpad 6 isn't working. When I do it, I'm taken to my desktop.
How can I fix this?
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone