Hi
I am using Firefox. I wanted to check the progress, of the installer. The installer has its own progress bar. The installation has now finished though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2016, at 11:07 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

It partially depends on what browser you are using. In Internet Explorer, you can press Control J and monitor the progress of downloads in that dialog.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 9:39 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Checking the progress of visual studio installation?

Hi,
My friend and I are going to learn how to program. In order to do this, I need to download visual studio. It's currently downloading as I type this.
I'm using my PC, which is running both the latest version of Windows, and the latest version of NVDA.
How can I check the progress of the download? NVDA + numpad 6 isn't working. When I do it, I'm taken to my desktop.
How can I fix this?
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone