Re: Checking the progress of visual studio installation?

Rish i D Mack <mackrishi@...>

Hi guys, can someone point me in the right directions to get started using visual studio? I too am thinking of learning. and what else do I need to get started up and running like extra packages and stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica D
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 11:40 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Checking the progress of visual studio installation?

Hi
I am using Firefox. I wanted to check the progress, of the installer. The installer has its own progress bar. The installation has now finished though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2016, at 11:07 PM, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

It partially depends on what browser you are using. In Internet Explorer, you can press Control J and monitor the progress of downloads in that dialog.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessica D" <jldail13@gmail.com>