VMWareWorkStation virtual windows 7 64 bit questions

Michael Amaro

Hello Listers,

As I told you all before I bought a windows 10 laptop.  I had windows 7 64 bit installed.  This time he used VMWareWorkstation.  When I press the letter v on my desktop in windows 10, it takes me in to the VM manager.  how do I power on the virtual machine once I am in the VM manager?  How do I get to the virtual desktop in windows 7?  Can I copy from the downloads folder in windows 7 to the downloads folder in windows 10?  How do I navigate between windows 7 and windows 10?  On windows 7 I plan to install jaws 13.  On windows 10 I am running jaws 17.  Can some one please help?

Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeameli@...
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."