From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 2:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] window eyes and nvda

I believe Window-eyes comes with the same voice as NVDA does.  I'm not sure about that but that voice is freeware and Window-eyes doesn't provide any voice that costs money in the free version.  Also, though I don't know this, if you don't have other available voices, you can probably use the Narrator voice or any other Microsoft voices you may have.  Others may know definitly.

Gene