Re: send space

Monica Jones

Lord, their prices are very reasonable for what we get, I think. Granted, Sendspace has its quirks, but for nine bucks, I can download all I want and I think my upload limit is ten gigs per month. I wouldn't trust it far as a backup source because it's been known to eat files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 2:31 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] send space

Yes you can join for free but you still have the download limit and such
that you don't have with a paid account! So why join for the free account. I
just use it for downloads and I use the free thing which you don't even have
to sign up for. I don't upload anything to it so not going to pay that
outrageous price for storage to it.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com