Re: window eyes and nvda

Monte Single

Look under "preferences" , synthizers, and voices in the n v d a menu. You may already have some choices on your p c that you are not aware of.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Gordon [mailto:asg1241@gmail.com]
Sent: January-06-16 12:51 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] window eyes and nvda

Where can I get another voice for nvda and does it cost? Also what is the command to turn nvda on and off?

On 1/6/16, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes there is some MS voices and they are free or you can buy some for
NVDA.
Now the difference in the paid version of WE and the Free version of
WE is nothing but support. The Paid version you have support and maybe
some other voices and the un paid version no support and only the voice it comes with .
Unless you buy more voices.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com