Re: Problem With Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard

MamaPeach <mamapeach67@...>

It is the same exact model number, I made sure of it before I purchased it, but this one does have an FN key and the other did not.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 9:57 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Problem With Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard

Well, if the new unit had this key added, it would no longer be the same
exact model number.
----- Original Message -----
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 9:51 AM

true, but if the new unit has this key added to it, that could be the problem. i had a couple of keyboards that had such key that reassigned the function keys when turned on.

Legend has it that on Friday 1/8/2016 08:32 AM, Carlos said:
----------------------------------------
But if the previous unit did not have this problem and the new one does, it sounds as if the new unit may be defective and I would just return it for a replacement.
----- Original Message ----- From: "ratshtron" <northstar1950@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 9:24 AM

look for an fn key on the keyboard and press it. that should fix it but you will have to do this everytime you restart your system.
this key is usually near the top right of the keyboard near the print, scrol lock, and pause keys.

Legend has it that on Friday 1/8/2016 07:49 AM, MamaPeach said:
I just purchased a Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard. I have had one of these same keyboards for the past two years, and really like it, but on this new one, the F1, F2 and F3 keys do not work. These keys functioned properly on my previous keyboard. Does anyone know of a way to fix this? I use my F2 key a lot when renaiming different files.

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.