Re: Problem With Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard

Carlos

F-Lock is a toggle, is usually only found on wired desktop or wireless keyboards, and while like the Fn key it changes the functions of the F keys, the alternative functions for F-Lock are fixed.

F1
Help
F2
Undo
F3
Redo
F4
New
F5
Open
F6
Close
F7
F8
F9
Send
F10
Spell
F11
Save
F12
Print

The Fn key is generally only found on laptop and wireless keyboards, and is used for changing things like the volume, mute, brightness, enabling/disabling the touch pad, and so on. Fn key combinations can also vary between different manufacturers.