Thanks everyone!
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 8, 2016, at 4:02 PM, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:

Have you first closed all apps out of the foreground and closed them out of
the app switcher and then rebooted the phone? If not do this first. If this
don't work you can try turning off Siri and then rebooting and then turning
her back on. I would do the first one then the 2nd one.
99 percent of the time if you close all apps out of the foreground and the
app switcher and reboot it fixes most of the problems.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica D [mailto:jldail13@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 2:51 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] How can I fix Siri?

Hi,
Over the passed 3 or 4 days, whenever I would ask Siri to do something, for
example, call someone, she won't do it. Instead she'll say something like,
"Uh Oh, I cannot make your phone call." or something similar. It even
happened, when I tried to facetime a friend.
How can I fix this?
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone