Re: amazon echo

Matt

Hi, it is totally accessible and easy to use even with my Old southern voice. I use her all the time. See some podcast on her below. Also I really recommend getting the remote to her as well!

http://media.blubrry.com/assistivetech/www.mysticaccesspodcast.com/audio/mp97echotektalk1026.mp3

http://media.blubrry.com/assistivetech/www.mysticaccesspodcast.com/audio/mp83amazonecho.mp3

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/podcast/2015-12-18.mp3