From: Carlos
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 8:56 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] any opinions on windows 10

I installed it and played around with it for a few days, but I didn't really
have much use for any of the new features and a couple of things that I need
to work just didn't. I did however create an image of the installation so I
can just switch back and forth between 7 and 10 when ever I'm in the mood.
Next is purchasing a new solid state drive that I've been looking at so I
can set it up in a dual boot configuration. For my own personal use I don't
really care for 10, but setting it up in a dual boot configuration will make
it easier to assist others on the list who are running it.