Re: Problem With Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard

MamaPeach <mamapeach67@...>

They are the same, they are both Logitech MK520. I like this particular model because it has a place for your wrists when typing. It is not padded but it helps when you suffer from Carpel Tunnel Syndrome to have somewhere to place the wrists when typing. I wear a brace on the right hand, but having that area to rest my wrists is a great thing to have.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 1:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Problem With Logitech MK520 Wireless Keyboard

What key board do you have the one you like not
Now when I hit the FN key, and then an F key, it does what the graphic on the keys says, like F2 opens email, F4 opens Windows Media Player, but if I hit F2 without hitting the FN key first, it lets me rename a file, like it used to and hitting Alt F4 allows me to close a program. I don’t know what happened to make it start working, but all seems to be back to normal now, except the new keyboard will be going back