From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A Rumola-related request

Carlos -

I really wish that someone had mentioned this to me a couple of days ago. I
had an off-list message from Matt; who's been extremely patient and helpful
through all this trauma; and when I went to the header and then used the Tab
Key instead of arrowing down and after I went to the CAPTCHA sample page and
tried it , the whole process worked perfectly. Sheesh!