Re: Rumola woes

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Yes I did have the wrong bookmark so I deleted it and this time was able to get the correct one. When I clicked on the toolbar for Rumola, I was taken to the page where I purchased my credits and got an email from them with user name and password. I have not yet tried to use it to solve a captcha but it should work. Thanks for all the help.
Marie

Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Rumola woes

Well, for some reason you all are not getting the correct thing bookmarked to the favorites bar/bookmark tool bar! Why I have no idea but this is what it is sounding like.

Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 12:16 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

You are not alone. I get all the same negative results you have explained? running Win 8.1 and latest Jaws 17.

Marie

Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2016 3:04 PM

No, Carlos, I'm sorry, but that is not the way it's working. As I said in my lengthy rant, when I click on the Rumola button, it simply takes me to the main Rumola web page with absolutely nothing about credits. I used the CAPTCHA test page below to verify this:

http://www.captchacreator.com/v-examples.html

Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2016 5:42 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

Yes, it is the same as the favorites bar.  While calling it the bookmarks tool bar is not necessarily correct terminology, the favorites bar is in fact just a tool bar.

After you add Rumola to the favorites bar, the first time you click it, it will tell you that you have no credits.  If you select the button that if I remember correctly was labeled "OK", it then takes you to a page on the Rumola website where it quite clearly states that you can purchase credits and how to go about doing so.  If this is not what you experienced after selecting "OK", I am not sure why.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.