Re: ipad question

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Hello. You can stil use dot 1 cord and dot 4 cord to move between
items. I'm not sure for closing an app.

On 10/01/2016, Kelsey Nicolay <piano.girl0299@...> wrote:
Hello,
I have an ipad 4 mini. I use a Focus 14 blue Braille display.
Another Focus 14 user told me that in order to read an email
message, I first have to get to the body by touching the right
side of the screen. She is telling me that it can't be done from
the Focus which does not make sense. I really have a hard time
with the gestures, so I don't think I can live with having to do
that every time I want to read an email message. Therefore, for
anyone who uses a Braille display, specifically the Focus, is
there any workaround for this issue? I think it's the same thing
in the messages screen. Also, is there any way to close an app
from the Focus? Swipe up with three fingers is a very hard
gesture, so I was hoping there is an equivalent for the Focus. I
could not find it in the documentation.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay

--