Re: More confirmed success using Rumola

Matt

Also the bookmark feature works with any browser that has an internet connection. I think there is an extension for Safari as well.

From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@...]
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 10:09 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] More confirmed success using Rumola

Yes, that’s exactly what an image captcha does.  Many web sites employ it to thwart  spammers when you attempt to create an account or change or create a password.  Both Rumola and Webvisum detect the presence of an image captcha on a particular web page and attempt to solve it.  Rumola automatically places the result into the correct edit field without any intervention on your part.  Webvisum places the result on the clipboard so that you can paste it into the correct field yourself and must be activated manually.  Rumola works with IE, Firefox and Chrome and costs 99 cents for 50 credits, while Webvisum is free but only works with Firefox.

Gerald

Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 9:31 AM

That doesn’t help answer my stupid question because I never heard of either of these programs until being on this list do you use them when you have to do that caption thing to prove that you are a human and or who you say you are when you are trying to create an account or something like that?

Christina