Re: New developments on Blindtech

Dennis <dennisl1982@...>

Wow I was thinking the same thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 12:02 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

LOL I like to think that I'm not too much of a tyrant, but he would be
banned immediately.
From: Christina Stolze <christinastolze@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:33 pm

Carlos,
I agree with you even though I have only been a member for a short
time and I haven't experienced some of the things you mentioned in
this email but I didn't like it when they were rude to you because
between you and a few other regular members that offer your help
regularly and are very educated and helpful it seemed like you and a
few others should have done this a long time ago. I will follow you
wherever you go and I mean that in a good way I am not a stalker I
just like what you do and how you do it.
Christina