Re: MP#'s On Dropbox

Monica Jones

Thanks, I’m not sure why I thought that.

From: Matt
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MP#'s On Dropbox

Hi, if you going to use Voice dream there is no reason to zip them unless you just don’t have the space on drop box. Otherwise just up load them to drop box then open Voice dream and click add and then from the drop down menu pick drop box and navigate to the file and click on it and voice dream will download it or them. Then once Voice dream has downloaded them from drop box you can delete them from drop box if you wish and save that space on drop box.  But if you do want to zip them in a folder don’t worry Voice Dream will handle it for you . Voice Dream will just download the zip folder and then it will do the rest for you when you click on the folder or files in the folder. HTH