From: Walt Smith [mailto:ka3lists@...]
Sent: January-12-16 4:34 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] VR Stream Second Generation: I May be Ready To Buy
But...

Ron -

I haven't seen any particular problems with time-related issues on the VR
Stream list, but the biggest complaint; one that I share very strongly; is
that Humanware doesn't seem to listen to their users very well. There are
issues that have been reported to them over several firmware releases that
have never been addressed as far as any of us can tell and we're frankly
getting frustrated. Having said this, though, I would strongly encourage you
to go ahead and spring for the new Stream -- it's a fabulous piece of
equipment and about the only reading/listening device that I use any more.