Re: Merry belated Christmas to everyone, Win10PE is here for those who are interested

it booted on my uefi system also.
the writer failed to find the usb hard drive so i had to do some
command prompt work.
for all who want to do the command prompt work hear are the commands.
note.
on systems with uefi and secure boot enabled u need to convert the
drive to gpt first for that the commands are.
1. open command prompt in administrator mode.
2. type diskpart
3. list disk
4. select disk what ever is your disk number note select the write
disk as we are going to clean it in the next step.
5. type clean
this will remove all partitions on disk and ofcorse your data.
6. convert gpt
7. create partition primary.
8. now close command prompt and go to computer management or disk management.
if u are on windows 10 press windows x and from the menu select disk manager.
now find the primary partition what u created
some hints it may be named like this, type basic filesystem raw size so and so.
right click on it or press the applications key and select format and
format it as ntfs file system.
then just paste the contents of the iso and it will boot.
note if you are on bios u dont need to convert the drive to gpt if you
do the drive will not boot and you will have to convert it back to mbr
if you are on bios and if you have never used the drive as a bootable
drive u need to some more steps such as marking the partition as
active and writing microsoft mbr to the drive

On 1/17/16, Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Interesting, I have now heard conflicting information as to whether booting
in UEFI mode requires formatting as FAT32 or NTFS. Although the FAT32
requirement was something I read on a forum post some time ago discussing a
different method of creating images which are bootable in both UEFI and
legacy BIOS modes. Perhaps the FAT32 requirement was specific to that
particular method and it makes no difference in general after all.