Re: New developments on Blindtech

Gene

I read your message carefully.  I didn't say anything about Carlos closing down this list.  Please read the message I sent on this subject carefully.  I did not say Carlos should close this list.  All I said is that since the new temporary owners are gone, people who left the old list may want to join it again.  I didn't say anything at all about this list or its future.  I am simply saying that people may want to join Blindtech again and nothing else.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

Hi  Gene,
Please, read my message carefully. I said, that until we know more info, I wouldn't close this list down, if, Carlos decides to. As for subscribing, I have not said anything about it, because that is a personal preference. From what I can tell, most of us are still on both lists.

----- Original Message -----
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:04 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

>
>
> No one knows who co moderators will be.  Even Michael doesn't know.  How are you going to know how the list evolves if you aren't a member.  Wasn't the main problem the new owners? 

> Gene
> ----- Original Message -----
>
> From: rajmund
> Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 9:51 AM
> To: TechTalk@groups.io
> Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech
>
>
> Hi Gene,
> Just wondering, but who will be the other co-mod? And I wonder why Carlos got banned in the first place? This is just me, but before closing this down, (if Carlos decides to) I would wait, until we know more..
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Gene <gsasner@...>
> To: TechTalk@groups.io
> Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 3:41 pm
> Subject: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech
>
> >
> >
> > You, Carlos, or others who may have left Blindtech may want to reconsider.  Michael Capell has gotten the list back and has sent out an announcement indicating that there will be very few rules and that rules will be greatly relaxed.  The very brief owners are no longer either owners or moderators.
> > 
> > Gene
> > ----- Original Message -----
> >
> > From: Carlos
> > Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 8:27 AM
> > To: TechTalk@groups.io
> > Subject: Re: [TechTalk] this pc = windows 10
> >
> >
> > Hello Kimsan,
> > On behalf of myself and slice bread, I thank you.  Welcome to the list and I'm glad to hear you worked out your problem.
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: Kimsan Song
> > Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 7:02 AM
> > Subject: RE: [TechTalk] this pc = windows 10
> >
> >
> > Lol, I hate when I do that...?
> > I always post a question and then right when I send it, I figure out my own problem.. However, with it being 4 in the morning now, I have no idea how I got there... I was just tabbing and down arrowing and poof there it was lol.
> > 
> > But, I couldn't figure this out ever since getting windows 10 which is a few weeks now.
> > So, since my brain isn't functioning right now, lets just forget this email ever came through...
> > 
> > Kimsan Song
> > kimsansong@...
> > 
> > From: Kimsan Song [mailto:kimsansong@...]
> > Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 3:59 AM
> > Subject: [TechTalk] this pc = windows 10
> > 
> > Hello:
> > I signed up here, because I think carlos is the coolest thing since slice bread.
> > 
> > Anyways, apparently, I'm still having trouble accessing my c drive an any other external drives when plugging them into my laptop running windows 10.
> > My daughter says, when I tell her, for example, I'm trying to locate my passport, which is the name of my 1tb external hd, she clicks on the mouse and then jaws says this pc, so how can I get to this pc via the keyboard“This pc is in the file explorer which use to show my c drive, dvd drive etc, but it's not showing any of that.
> > 
> > 
> > Kimsan Song
> > kimsansong@...
> > 
> >
>
> Sent from a Braille Sense
>
>
>
>

Sent from a Braille Sense

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.