From: Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@verizon.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, January 18, 2016 5:55 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Buying Gold

Are you serious? Gold is one of the worst investments you can make. There are all kinds of hucksters out there who will try to convince you that now is the time to buy before gold prices skyrocket to new highs, but but don't fall for this claptrap. These purveyors of gold are about as reputable as those Nigerian guys who call out of the blue and claim that they are from the Microsoft ServiceDepartment. Stick with more reliable investments like stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Besides, isn't this discussion off-topic? Or are you planning to buy gold to fabricate into gold connectors for your PC? LOL!!

Gerald