From: Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 5:25 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] betternote

My phone is on the staff wifi while I'm at work, but I want it to work on my
computer, the betternet thing though, unless you have another program I can
try.

From: Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 4:21 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] betternote

Anyone here use betternote?
If we can surf the net anonomously and bypass twitter and facebook and
such, why can't I here from the school using betternote? Lol.
However, betternote does do that via my phone, but not my windows 10
machine. Hmm.
Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense