From: MamaPeach [mailto:mamapeach67@...]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 6:46 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about Tonido.

They must have changed that because when I set it up, I was able to do it by myself with Jaws. I have had it a while though. I use it on two different devices, one running IOS 6.13 and one running IOS 8.4, and I totally love it. Accessibility was broken for a while, but that has all been fixed. I would not be without Tonido.