From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 7:15 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Additional Free Voices for NVDA

Hi,
Did you post that question before I became the moderator there? If not, I can take a look at the list archives.
As for default variant, I have no say on this at this time, as it's really up to Mick Curran and Jamie Teh to decide based on user input.
Cheers,
Joseph

From: Marie <magpie.mn@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2015 5:02 am

I don't think there is anything wrong with your hearing when it comes
to ESpeak. It makes me want to grit my teeth trying to understand it
and to tolerate the very sound of it. I love Australian accents but
this is terrible. I will probably spend more time trying to use and
learn NVDA now that the voice is so much more pleasant.
Marie