Re: Crowd Viz

Monica Jones

Yes, I agree. Without your password, they can’t do anything harmful.

From: emile
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Crowd Viz

That sounds more like it.
Emile.

Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 5:20 AM

I think they need it in order to tell how many calls you have left. Once you call, they probably get the Apple ID anyways. It might be that they Facetime you when someone is available. I would imagine that if you end up in a queue because all their people are unavailable, they might call you on Facetime when available. I think it is better than listening to boring music for seemingly ever. Without the password, I don't think they could do anything bad, and they don't seem to be the type to want to cause you to get spam.