From: Joseph Hudson [mailto:jhud7789@...]
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 11:26 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: Large amounts of traffic was [TechTalk] considering to start with Apple machines

Well Carolyn, I'm glad that he did that. But I will tell you, if you need help with outlook for the same type of service that he offered. Except I don't advertise it as being free. If you know that's but I'm here to do is help the member not Hurt the member.

Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@... <mailto:jhud7789@...> I device support Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 3, 2015, at 8:59 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@... <mailto:4carolyna@...> > wrote:

Joseph helped me a lot to get familiar with Outlook, as well as some more things with my computer. My husband could not believe that someone would be willing to take that kind of time and not charge a dime for it.

I am sorry for the conflict that did develop on Blind Tech.

Best from,

Carolyn