Re: New developments on Blindtech

Carlos

LOL probably, but despite my inclination to do so I wouldn't bother arguing with him since I want to avoid some of the poor management I've seen displayed on certain lists.

----- Original Message -----
From: "rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

LOL, his reactions would be interesting, never the less. when you ban him, that is.

From: Christina Stolze <christinastolze@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:33 pm

Carlos,
I agree with you even though I have only been a member for a short time
and I haven't experienced some of the things you mentioned in this email
but I didn't like it when they were rude to you because between you and a
few other regular members that offer your help regularly and are very
educated and helpful it seemed like you and a few others should have done
this a long time ago. I will follow you wherever you go and I mean that
in a good way I am not a stalker I just like what you do and how you do
it.
Christina