    From: Matt
    Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 1:52 PM
    Subject: Re: [TechTalk] purchasing a new desktop

    Well. The specs sound good never did see anything about the hard drive other than 2TB which means it more than likely is not a SSD which is fine but I would make sure it was at least 7200 speed for the HD if not more. Lots of ram and very good processer speed.

    Now have you checked out Dell it self ? You would need to shop on the business side more than likely to get W7 on one!

    I also would check out the Microsoft store for PC running W7 on it.  they don’t have all the un wanted software you get on one . Also on the dell business side you usually don’t get all the un wanted software! JST!