Re: Advice on Anti-virus programs please.

emsisoft internet security and or emsisoft antimalware is best.
its almost 98% accessable and also it doesnt slow down the pc

On 1/26/16, Armando <braille.bt4753@gmx.com> wrote:
You can use AVG Antivirus. It is accessible to screen readers.
The best way to install it is through www.ninite.com

You can also subscribe to the blind-chat group I had created.
This group is for general chat, which means that
if you are blind, you can join this group!
To subscribe, send a blank email to
blind-chat+subscribe@groups.io

austinpinto.xaviers@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.