Re: purcheasing an HP

hi.
this pc or laptop is going to come with windows 10 100% and you cant downgrade.
the cause of this is the 6th gen cpu.
according to microsoft on all 6th gen cpus windows 10 is only supported.
if you put windows 7 or 8.1 there wont be drivers for it however
windows 10 drivers should work.
but any way there is no point putting a old os on a new cpu

On 1/26/16, Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@gmail.com> wrote:
Well done Heather, I think you've got a good machine there :)

Re your mum, if she's been using Vista and you're giving her a Windows
8 machine then it's most likely worth her while just immediately
upgrading it to Windows 10 as it will be slightly more familiar and
supported longer.

Re yours, what did you end up deciding re Windows / your screen reader?

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
22 Point

Web: http://www.22point.com.au
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/22Point
Twitter: https://twitter.com/22PointApps

Check out our first app, RapiTap! - Tap targets fast & avoid decoys:
Adrenaline pumping, Challenging, Accessible!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitap
Free trial:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.twentytwopoint.rapitapfree

On 26 January 2016 at 11:30, heather albright <kd5cbl@gmail.com> wrote:
I called back and changed the net work card to an ac! I also got the
three
year on sight protection! Thank you all for helping me! I cant wait, I
have not had a desktop for a year as mine broke! Oh, I did ask about the
bluetooth and they said it was 4.0! It did cost more than budgeted but,
think it will last a long time! Mom cant wait to get my windows8 machine,
she was using vista and her computer is lucky to still be working as it
took
a tumble during the move !
Heather ALbright!----- Original Message -----