Re: portable hard drive question

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hello, if you buy an external hd, you can just plug it in and not have any issues.

-----Original Message-----
From: mcLeod stinnett [mailto:macks75205@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 4:21 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] portable hard drive question

i am considering purchasing an external hard drive. win 7 64 bit i
assume thy just plug into a usb port. do i have to worry about any
accessibility issues. i just want to put files or videos on it and plug
it into another computer or my tv to share with others. just don't want
to buy the wrong thing. it's my understanding that this is a better way
to store data versus a flash drive. thanks