Re: Apple ID Varification

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

How strange, I've never had to do that. What happened after you verify the ID?
Joseph Hudson
Email
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On Jan 29, 2016, at 2:14 PM, Armando <braille.bt4753@...> wrote:

Yes, I've used my Apple ID address to sign in, but it says that a verified email address is required to sign into Facetime.  I verified my Apple ID.