From: empacc.net
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about the SPARC HD Radio SHD-TX2

hi robin:
to better help you, first, do you know the layout of the buttons?
if so, let me know and I will tell you what to do.

Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 3:44 PM

Hi,
If anyone is currently using this model SPARC HD Radio SHD-TX2 and would be willing to help familiarize me with its buttons I’d be very grateful as it ships with no accessible instructions. Is there a way to approximate one’s way through its menus to turn on its voice guidance?
Thanks in advance.
Robin
Howard Wolcott