Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about the SPARC HD Radio SHD-TX2

Hi,
If you don’t mind could you send along the steps for turning off alerts just in case I should need them in the future?
I like to archive these things so as not to bother more than once (smile).

When you need to change batteries are settings retained?
I have the older insignia table top model so many of the settings are familiar to me but I sure wouldn’t have gotten this one going without your help.

thanks again bunches for your help. Do post again. It’s been a joy interacting with your patient self.
Robin