From: Rob [mailto:captinlogic@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 9:27 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What's Up With Directions for Me?

Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@verizon.net> wrote:

Since Directions for Me is apparently not functioning at the present time, is there any other web site for obtaining cooking instructions for specific products, or any other work around aside from asking a sighted person to read them directly from the package?

Try the UPC. If you have a bar code scanner, log into the digit-eyes database. They will sometimes link you to product pages.