a problem has occured

Hello gang
I’m using windows livemail, and windows seven.
I get this message sometimes and don’t understand why it’s happpening.  If I get this message once, I’ll get it ten twenty or so times in a row.  It will say Windows live mail, a problem has occured while trying to open this message.” I am missing a lot of my email do to this problem.  Does anyone know why I might be recieving this message?  I’m not finding anything wrong with wlm, or any other part of my computer when I get this message.
Ana

Feel free to join us at the following address
angelsonges+subscribe@groups.io