Re: New developments on Blindtech

Carlos

Possibly, but having to manually approve every single member might become tedious eventually.

----- Original Message -----
From: "rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

Although, its not like he would join, if he knows you're the admin. Thought of setting it, so that you have to approve members, rather than they subscribe whenever? That way, people like him, can just immediately be rejected.

From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 5:02 pm

LOL I like to think that I'm not too much of a tyrant, but he would be
banned immediately.
From: Christina Stolze <christinastolze@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:33 pm

Carlos,
I agree with you even though I have only been a member for a short
time
and I haven't experienced some of the things you mentioned in this
email
but I didn't like it when they were rude to you because between you
and a
few other regular members that offer your help regularly and are very
educated and helpful it seemed like you and a few others should have
done
this a long time ago. I will follow you wherever you go and I mean
that
in a good way I am not a stalker I just like what you do and how you
do
it.
Christina