From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 10:42 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What's Up With Directions for Me?

Shows you how old I am. There used to be a Safeway supermarket right here in my upper Manhattan neighborhood more than 50 years ago. But in the early 1960's, Safeway closed all of its East Coast stores and retreated to the West Coast because it could not compete against archrival A&P, once the largest supermarket chain in the US. But A&P, which is now a fraction of its original size, recently filed a second time for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and will close or sell off all of its remaining stores by Thanksgiving. The once iconic Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company is great no more. Anyway, I'll check out the Safeway site even though they would have to send a drone
3000 miles to deliver to my kitchen window. Sorry, I forgot. Amazon is the company that's putzing around with drone delivery. LOL!!

Gerald