Re: Winamp again: questions

Smiling?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Koppelmann [mailto:billmeister@samobile.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 6:48 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Winamp again: questions

Hi Smiley,
you said . .
Don't recall if it's necessary, but the one thing that hasn't yet been
talked of, is whether or not the focus is within the main window of
Winamp while trying these S and R shortcuts.
You're absolutely right, that was exactly my problem, I had the focus
on the equalizer, forgetting that the main window was not getting the
focus, the equalizer was, so that's why the letters s and r weren't
kaking effect.
one thing that I didn't get answered is is there a text file that I
could get that would allow me to search for various things that I might
want to know about winamp, and if so, how may I receive it?
thanks,
Bill K.