From: Pablo Morales [mailto:pablocmd2014@...]
Sent: February-02-16 5:19 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Kurzweil , how to change dictionary

Hi all,

I  have Kurzweil 1000, version 14, and I am needing to scan some documents written in Spanish. I am noticing that the recognition that Kurzweil is doing is very wrong, and it is because the dictionary of Kurzweil is in English, so the software will not recognize many words, and others are going to be written in the wrong way.

How can I change this feature in Kurzweil?

Thanks!