From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Headphones not working

Hi Walt,

If you choose the headset as the default soundcard, all sounds will come through the headset, with Jaws anyways.  With Jaws, whenever you plug a USB headset in, Jaws is supposed to see it as the default soundcard from what I understand.  1 thing I didn't realize when I posted my earlier reply was that Bill said he plugged his headset into the headphone jack, so I don't know if he's using a regular jack, or a USB port.  Also, I have Jaws running running through 1 soundcard & my system sounds running through a 2nd soundcard, so I use the steps I spoke of earlier for selecting the Jaws default soundcard, & the Sounds / Playback page to select my soundcard for system sounds.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!