From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 12:10 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What's Up With Directions for Me?

I tried the Safeway site, but could not find many of the products I normally buy because they are distributed regionally, mostly east of the Mississippi.
But I discovered that Wegmans.com, which is based in upstate New York and was recently rated by Consumer Reports as the best supermarket chain in the country, does indeed list cooking instructions for most of the products I buy. They are even planning to open their first store in New York City in the near future, but it will be located on the site of the former Brooklyn Navy Yard, which is difficult to reach by public transit from where I live.
But at least I can shop downtown at Trader Joe's, which was also top-rated by Consumer Reports, and is easy to reach by subway. It is way better than the International Fine Fare supermarket right across the street from my apartment complex whose rude customer service, cluttered aisles and high prices are anything but fine. But where else can I find a live lobster tank? I wave to the critters every time I pass the seafood counter. But at $21 a pound, lobster is definitely not in my diet plans. LOL!

Gerald