Re: New developments on Blindtech

MamaPeach <mamapeach67@...>

And to me, that is no way to run a list either. He is now back again. He is either moving the list or stepping down and then immediately returning. If you keep this list going, I will be leaving that one. I want a list where I know who is running it and how he expects the list to run and how the members should behave. With Blind-Tech, the members are kept in the dark most of the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 12:38 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

Thanks MamaPeach,
For now I plan on maintaining this list to see how it works out because what
it really comes down to is that there's only so much nonsense and poor
judgment that I'm willing to put up with. This latest may have been the
final straw, but before this it was the Free Tech drama. About two or three
years ago he decided to step down as list owner and like this time, it
lasted about a day before he changed his mind.