From: Walt Smith
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 1:41 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] YouTube won't play

I have no idea what I may have done, but recently, any time I go to YouTube to play something for which I have a link, nothing happens other than that I'm taken to the appropriate page. The video won't start playing automatically even though Autoplay is checked and clicking on Watch gets me nothing. I'm using IE 11 on a Windows 7 system and I know that You Tube used to work fine. Any suggestions for something I can check to get things back to normal? Thanks.

--
Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL