Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Where can I buy this SPARC HD Radio SHD-TX2

Robin, please can you provide a link directing me to that article?

Thanks.

Don Roberts

Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 7:19 PM

Gene says “a solution in search of a problem” and I giggle no word of a lie I read that very phrase in a publication dedicated to the radio industry just yesterday. It was very well written delineating the problems the radio industry is facing over-all. I just had to comment because it made me giggle to see it echoed so soon.
Happy listening one and all no matter your chosen platform or medium.
Robin