Re: New developments on Blindtech

Gene

You may think such things are amusing but they can damage a list and can significantly harm a list if it looses valuable contributors as well as general members who might ask good questions and learn from what others post.

From: rajmund
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

Hi Christina,
First, I have never really been involved, but I do read things. I have never moderated, either. In fact,  just for Gene, I actually use about:blank as my home page. Unless you tell the list that that is even possible, I would never know. So I do gain knowledge. But, when, people are  treated unfair, or are bossed around for no reason, the treatment goes both ways. I liked the fact that the admins have stayed behind. But the freetech guy, the list being moved 4 times (that I know of) and giving no reason for things when you ask, I don't like. Like, Carlos being banned? What for? Then, get the list back a day later, rather than explaining themselves, just where are we? That's why I put things the way I do. Drama, that, that always entertained me. Those who were around the FreTech guy's time, will know that I was on the floor, laughing and screaming. And then I joined in, the guy never replied to me. Was pretty funny. And the traffic I produced? OK, OK, I really should take thi!
 s off list. So if you would like me to go into more detail, please ask, and I'll tell you more off list.